The Echo Theater Company
Office at the Atwater Village Theater
3269 Casitas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039
Hailed as “LA’s best bet for ballsy original plays” by the LA Weekly, the Echo Theater Company is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join its team.
- Develop systems to account for financial transactions, and define bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain and Balance General Ledger, assist Producing Director in creating financial reports.
- Run a monthly payroll cycle in coordination with the Producing Director
- Manage reimbursement requests, and cut appropriate checks after approval
- Reconcile all expenses in QuickBooks, including checking accounts and credit card accounts
A successful candidate for Development Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper or accountant required
- Knowledge of and experience with QuickBooks software
- Previous experience with nonprofits preferred
- Data entry experience, a knack for numbers, and the ability to work independently
COMPENSATION & HOURS
This is an hourly non-exempt position approximately 6 hours per week. Hourly pay rate determined by experience. Hours are flexible. Start date is approximately June 1, 2017.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to Producing Director Jesse Cannady at email@example.com. EOE. ADA accessible office. No phone calls please.